Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Man Jewlery Box

So I had a lot of requests to explain myself and my Man Jewlery box. Here it is.
BEHOLD,
THE ONE,
THE ONLY,
MAN JEWLERY BOX!!!

So as you can see it is actually pretty cool. It is an organizer for my cell phone and PDA and my GPS runner. It is built so I can put my charger cords up through the back and charge my stuff. I suppose you could call it an organizer but I prefer Man Jewlery Box. So I hope this puts to rest any questions about orientation.

Other things that happened this week. 2008 started. We went to the Benners for a New Years Eve party. It was really fun. Other than that it has been a pretty slow get-back-into-the-flow kind of weeks.

Preston said the funniest thing tonight. We were taking about repentance during our family scripture study and how it "cleans" our spirit. Then we asked the obvious question of what makes our spirits dirty in the first place. Madison came through with "Sins, being mean to others, and being disobedient." Preston thought about it for a minute then looked up and said, "Dust."

4 comments:

Richard Tait said...

Bryce,

I want to be a man like you!

Tara said...

Bryce,

komusta. That man box is funny. Just wanted to say "Hi". Wondering if you're coming with me to the Cebu temple dedication. Wouldn't you love to go back? Things are great in St. George. You can be my dentist if you move here! Check out our blog at: http://www.schuddes.com

later.

Ryan Schudde

Dave and Mel said...

Dave would love something like that! Might be thinking of a birthday present - where did you get it?
Melanie

Spencer said...

Bryce

let's both move to this great place I know about in Wyoming........Brokeback mountain. you might have heard of it.
Just playn'. Better than having you stuff everywhere like I do.