Tuesday, January 22, 2008

27 Degrees of Separation

So I had an extra 45 minutes and I decided to go blog surfing. I got onto the blog of some USU friends and I decided to see if I could link back to our blog. I just started clicking links on peoples blogs to see if I recognized anyone. Well 27 links later I made it back to ours. All I can say is there are a lot of BYU fans out in the blogosphere (lame). I actually linked back through Nate and Staceys blog. Anyways, I just wanted to put to rest any rumors that I'm not a nerd.

3 comments:

Rachelle Brown said...

Were we those USU friends. That is pretty amazing that you found yourselves again. Don't worry we don't think you are a nerd.(my fingers are crossed)

Carter Family said...

As a matter of fact you were.

Starley Family said...

How funny! We feel so special to have been linked in the 27 degrees. Any chance you remember who you linked us to the cool USU friends? Don't worry Bryce you're not a nerd...at least not because of the 27 degree thing anyway.