Sunday, January 13, 2008

First Haircut

I can't believe that we already had to cut Jackson's hair. He is almost 9 months old now!!! It blows me away to think of how fast time flies. At times I wish school would go a little faster but if that happened then my kids would grow up faster and that would be a tradgedy. I hate to see these little kids grow up. Anyways...boo hoo...you probably don't want to hear me get all fatherly and reflective. So back to the haircut. I actually missed it b/c I had to go to a scout training at the stake center. The folloing is the only evidence we have that the haircut actually happened.

I actually had to crop the picture b/c Amy was in her PJs and would probably kill me if I post a picture of her in her jammies. Anyways, Jackson looks very handsome in his new haircut.

In other news, I passed all of my written boards. I found out about that this week. Amy got called to the nursery. Madison passed off all of her piano songs this week and Preston is learning to write the letters in his name. Here are a couple of other pictures of the kids for you.


This is Preston "fixing" our door frame. One of the panels fell off. He thoughtfully took it upon himself to fix it.

This is Madison crawling out from under our bed. She is our little cave rat when we need a food item from under the bed. We keep food storage under there.

PS--I hope you all like the addition of music to the blog. I tried to pick music that wasn't too annoying. Tell me if you like it or not.

1 comment:

tiff snedaker said...

Wow, he really is growing up! I love little boy haircuts, they always look so handsome afterwards! Congratulations on passing your boards, you must be so excited :) Madison is really growing up, she looks so much older in that picture you took.