Sunday, January 20, 2008

Belly-Woppers

If you have ever watched the cartoon "Frosty the Snowman" then you will probably recall a line from it of how Frosty was the "...best belly-wopper in the world." I really hate to ruin the classics for everyone, but I must say they had it all wrong. "Why?", you might ask. Well the best belly-woppers in the world are found in Maryland and they happen to be my kids. I have conclusive video-taped evidence to support my claim. Please see the following:

As you can see they are pretty amazing. I hope you like the close up of my hinder. Amy thinks those shots are pretty funny. Anywho, this week we obviously got some snow. We got about 5 inches. It was pretty fun to play in. Here are a few more pics of us in the snow.



This week Preston accomplished his goal of learning to make pancakes. He set a goal in Joy School to learn how to make pancakes. We thought it was kind of funny that of all things to have as a goal he chose making pancakes. He does love to eat them though, so maybe it isn't that big of a stretch.

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Oh my word!! Amy it is good to hear from you. It is so strange to look at blogs of people you haven't seen in years. Obviously your kids would grow up, but still they are SO BIG. I remember when I did my assessment project on Maddy when she was about 8 months old. We'd love to get together. We are leaving Maryland in June as well. Where do you live? Email me at aaronandrachelle@yahoo.com

Abs said...

Great picts! I'm jealous. My favorite part of the video was went Bryce did his "back-wopper." We got to see a very nice side of you! Ha-ha