Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Day

Well Christmas was awesome. The kids let us sleep until 7:00. After that they were up and so excited. Actually I think Amy was up before them and kept checking to see if they were up. She was more excited than they were and definitely more giddy. Madison got a cash register and a jewlery box and some necklaces. Preston got 2 transformers and 2 light sabers. Boys kind of have to get things in pairs so they can fight with them. Jackson just got a few little baby toys.
I got Amy a new set of scriptures and a new coat. She got me a man jewelry box. Now I know that sounds a little gay but it is actually pretty cool. It takes a while to explain it but trust me, any guy out there would like it. The kids also got new coats and church outfits.
We also used the money that was given us to buy a bike trailer extension. I uploaded a video of it b/c it is easier to watch it than it is for me to explain it. It is really fun and the kids had a really good time when we took it out for a spin yesterday.
Yesterday we went around and delivered some cookies and cards to our neighbors. It was fun b/c I think sometimes we forget that Christmas is a time to give instead of receive. We wanted our kids to give something to our neighbors. It was fun. Well I hope that everyone had as fun a Christms as we did. Till next week, Adieu.

4 comments:

Hamblin Family said...

Merry Christmas Carters. Sounds like you guys had a great day.

Katie said...

that bike trailer looks cool. you guys had a fun christmas. hey - thanks again for that delicious lasagna.

Anonymous said...

A man jewelry box huh? I guess I'm going to have to swing by and see it for myself to make sure you aren't turning fruity on me.

Lawson Family said...

I'd like to see this man jewelry box thing. That bike thing looked pretty awesome. It looked really warm there! Lincoln Hawk-it-up! (That's from Mark)

Have a good New Years!

Annie and Mark