Sunday, February 3, 2008

Spouse Brag Tag

So Abby tagged me to fill this out so here goes.

What's her name? Amy…I occasionally refer to her as sweet cheeks.

How long have you been married? Just under seven years and no itch.
How long did you date? 5 months and engaged 2
How old is she? 25
Who eats more? Definitely me. She is a good cook. I don’t think she could out eat me in anything. She eats like a bird.
Who is taller? Me by a head
Who said 'I love you' first? Her. Actually I think it was just mutually agreed upon.
Who does the laundry? She won’t even let me touch it. I wish I could help out sometimes. I ruined one of her shirts one time and now I am forbidden to touch the laundry. Now the question is, did I do it on purpose. Maybe I should ruin a few dishes.
Who does the dishes? Split, but if the ruining thing goes well it will be her.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Depends on which way you are facing. I like to sleep closest to the door…closer to my gun in case we have an intruder.
Who pays the bills? Absolutely me. Amy claims she hates money.
Who mows the lawn? Me. I think she would look cute if she mowed it though.
Who cooks dinner? Mostly Amy but I have been known to dabble every now and then.
Who sings better? I sing better in the shower. But as judged by other people I would have to say Amy. She is actually taking singing lessons right now.
Who drives when you are together? I do. I think Amy drives too fast and she thinks I drive like a grandpa.
Who is more stubborn? Once again depends on who you ask. I often tell Amy that all our problems would be solved if she would simply think exactly the same way as me.
Who is smarter? Amy knows way more about the kids and how to raise them. I know more about teeth. I will let the reader decide which skill is more valuable.
Who kissed who first? She absolutely shut me down the first time. I think she felt bad so a few days later she tried to kiss me…denied.
Who asked who out first? I asked her. Little did I know that she had already been asked 4 times to this particular dance. Surprisingly enough though she ended up going with me. Fate?????
Who proposed? As my family watched on from the house with binoculars, and in apparent disbelief, I asked and she said yes.
Who is more sensitive? Amy, but I must admit that tears were shed when Rocky Balboa defeated Ivan Drago in the ultimate battle between good and evil.
Who has more friends? Split. My friends are married and Amy is friends with the spouse.
Who has more siblings? Me. Eight altogether to her 5.
Who wears the pants in the family? Me. Although Amy can serve a wicked glass of “shut the heck up!!!”…when needed.


I tag Amy.


Now everyone knows what our blog will be next week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Bryce, but you must admit, you most likely shed some tears also when Lincoln Hawk made his epic run for the title. Or, I imagine you cry inside whenever you hear someone holler, "WOLVERINES!!!!!"

Starley Family said...

So you never said who kissed whom first. I guess we'll all be in suspense until Amy blogs. (You did a really good job Bryce, I am sure it will pay off just in time for Valentines).

Abs said...

Thanks for answering my tag Bryce-ee, Pyce-ee (I've never had to spell that before). It's fun to get a story from you prospective. Plus you do make me chuckle.

Katie said...

enjoyed it.