Friday, August 8, 2008

IT'S A _____!!!

So I appologize that it has taken me a while to post this. Apparently Amy didn't tell people that we were pregnant. I assumed she told everyone. Actually I think she told people, she just didn't make a huge announcement via email. Anyways, Amy went to the the OB on Monday and I told her to post this. She didn't post it...I don't know, something about being busy raising the kids and making my bed. So I will post our good news.So this is a nice profile of the baby.
Well that is the stem on the apple. That's right boy number three is on the way!!!!!!!

12 comments:

The Wynn Family said...

Congratulations! Boy number three good luck Amy!

adventure knitter said...

Congrats! What are you going to do with all those boys!!

Deon said...

Woo hoo! Congrats! Just two more boys for a bball team!

AJ said...

Congrats. But if you said "we're pregnant" and Amy's having a boy, then what are you having? ;)

Lance and Caetie said...

I'm glad you guys finally posted; I've been a nerd and checking like 3 times a day since your last post.
We are so happy for you guys! Hopefully Madison is taking it well :o) Tell Amy I sent her an e-mail and can't wait to talk to her!

Amber said...

Congrats you guys! Boys are sure a lot of fun. Amy- I hope that everything is going well for you.

Carter Clan said...

Bruiser,
Man that is freaking awesome. It's been a while. I'm glad to see y'all are doing well and moving up in the world. Keep up the good work and drop in one day to tell Chip he's a dork.

Starley Family said...

Hey Congrats Amy! I am soo impressed if you are really making Bryce's bed while you are pregnant. Above and beyond. I have Katelyn bathing Sarah these days...just kidding.

Abs said...

Loved the picture pointing out that you are obviously having a boy. Are you guys trying to build a football team or does Bryce just desperately need shooting partners?

Lawson Family said...

Yeah! Congrats to you guys!!

Kristy and Katy said...

That is awsome! I can't believe you guys are on #4! Those Georgia Peaches better watch out for the Carter Boys!!!

Rachel said...

cool! are you going to name him Jefferson to go along with your president theme?