Sunday, May 18, 2008

Graduation

So it is officially official. I am a doctor. Weird to think of but it actually feels about the same. I still can't treat people on my own or write scripts but as soon as I get my license then I will have the real power. I just wanted to post a few pics of my graduation. It was really nice. My Dad and mom and brother Dan came out to visit. So now it is a waiting game until we move. I reserved the moving truck today for June 12. I am pretty dang excited to get on with things and get started making money. Well, I hope that you guys enjoy the pictures.

Me and my lab partner.
Reading the oath.

Me and a some of the Mormon posse.The Folks.

10 comments:

Rachelle said...

Congratulations!!! You'll have to let us know how it feels to actually be making money.

Carter Clan said...

CONGRATS BRYCE!!! We are so happy for you!!!

The Lukes said...

Congratulations! We thought you would never get there! Where are you moving?

Lance and Caetie said...

SSSSSUUUUUUUPPPPP,

It seems like yesterday when Madison was holding the Andersin man in her arms right after he was born. It was on our couch in that really small apartment. We have a picture of it, and right after that, you guys left for Maryland. Pretty fast man, if you ask me. Nice job. When we visited you in Maryland when it was raining really bad that first day, I never would have thought the next three years would go so fast! Anyway, the first year after graduation can be a little frustrating, but it's way better than school. I would just say to enjoy the next month or so, because you won't have that much time off again until you retire!

Lunch

Abs said...

Yeah for Bryce!! Purple looks good on you. I'm really envious of your position. But at least you are moving closer to us!

Hamblin Family said...

Congrats Bryce. So it would seem like we missed our chance to come and visit you guys up there. Darn! Where are you moving to?

tiff snedaker said...

Wow - a Dr.!! Congratulations, guess the journey has been worth it, right? Wahoo for you!!!

Lawson Family said...

Congrats Carter family!! I know that Bryce did all of the studying and hours at school, but Amy held down the fort so it is a huge accomplishment for everyone!! We are excited for you!! So, where are you ending up?

Anonymous said...

Wow! That lab partner of yours is one handsome devil! Hey, we are finally into our place in Colorado Springs, and I must say, the mountains are amazing! Maybe after one year in Atlanta you will have to come back west?

The Wynn Family said...

Congrats! Way to make it! We are so excited for you guys. Now on to the real world... the question is was it worth it? :)