Sunday, April 27, 2008

Remember Me

So I know that most of you have probably forgotten about me and my family, but alas, we are still alive and well here in Maryland. I know that it has been a long time since I blogged but I figured it was time for an update. The past few weeks have been great. I finished all my requirements at school. It is now officially a waiting game. I am completely done with school and tests and everything. Can you say good feeling? So that is the big news. Also Jackson had his birthday this last week. We had the missionaries, Calderwoods, and Wades over. It was pretty fun. I thought I would post a few pics from the past month or so.
The kids on St. Pattys Day
A close up of Jacksons shirt
Jacksons Bday cake. They are cupcake balloons floating in the sky.

Jackson getting his cupcake on. Me pile-driving Codys head into the dirt (Dang!!, I didn't realize how skimpy I was getting on top). In all fairness though he pinned me. My move probably wasn't legal wrestling.
Jackson goofing around.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice wrestling picture dude! We need to do that again before graduation when we part ways. I'm thinking a big senior class wrestle-off. Thanks for inviting us up for the cupcakes. Jackson was hilarious when he saw the cake come out. Good times.

Abs said...

It's nice to finally see something new on you blog, gosh. J/K I'm not that great updating either. I really liked Jackson's birth-day cake Measers. It's very cute, clever and perfect for a 1st b-day.

tiff snedaker said...

Is Jackson really a year old? Whoa...where does time go? Maybe we'll get to meet him someday :) Thanks for the update

Lance and Caetie said...

Dude,

You ARE getting thin on top, bro. Time to follow in my footsteps! Anyway, the fam looks freakin awesome...you're pretty lucky. Hope to see you guys again...this century.

The Wynn Family said...

Your family picture is cute! Happy Birthday Jackson!