Tuesday, August 25, 2009

We Are Fam-i-ly

I have to tell you, Madison has grown up so much this year. She's seven years old now and going to second grade! She's such a good helper and has a "mommy" personality. Not only that, but she's a great friend. I tell her pretty much everything and she's always willing to listen. I couldn't ask for a better Maddy Moo than the one that I have.

I claim all these oh-so-cute boys as my own. And if you think they're adorable here, you should really see them when they wrestle or do Tai Kwon Do! Bryce still has to help Garrett kick and punch, but Jackson and Preston know their stuff! All of these boys really love their Daddy so much and admire the work he does, both at the office and at home. They always want to help him or go visit him (Jackson think we need to eat lunch at the office everyday).

Now, Bryce is not a fan of what he calls "cheesy" photos, but I like to be reminded by pictures, like this one that there is still romance in our marriage. Really, ladies, when that man looks at me with his warm brown eyes and they sparkle with love and laughter, I feel every care in the world disappear. There's not a lot of things that I enjoy more than seeing that Bryce still loves me after being married 8 years and having 4 kids. Can't you see it too?
Now this is more of a Bryce pose. Matter of fact and straight to the point. It seems to say, "yes, we're married; yes, I'm happy; and let it be documented that I still have plenty of hair for a guy that's over 30, is a doctor, and has four kids!"


Our kids are our world, really! They take such good care of each other and get along so well. I don't know that I've met a better quad of kids than my own. Not that I'm biased, right? Anyway, these are the kiddos that light up our lives! Madison (7), Preston(5), Jackson (2), and Garrett (8 months).

This picture is not as good as the one on our thumbnail (that's my fault), but I love the personality in it! I'm so glad that we were able to freeze these moments in time because, though they may be with me forever, they won't always be the little Maddy, Preston, Jackson J., and Gar Bear that they are right now. So thanks, Walmart photographer, for taking these pictures! (Yes, I used Walmart and got an excellent deal! It's been years since I've gone there and who knows if we'll do it again, but after meeting the photographer and hearing the deals going on right now, I decided not to pass it up.)

4 comments:

Katie said...

My fave is the bl & wh of all four kiddos. They are all such great pictures!! So, I'm surprised your romantic photo is so tame. I'm sure if you have it your way you would have a Rhett and Scarlett pose with him dipping you in a passionate embrace staring into your eyes. But I do really like it. It's always good to know you are loved.

Oh and I'm super jealous of your landscaping by the way. It's been on my list of things to do or get done for a whole year now. It looks great!!

Lance and Caetie said...

Awesome pics! The cheesy one is cool

Abs said...

Love the pictures! If I didn't have a sister that took amazing pictures, I might go to wally's world.

Rachelle said...

Those are some great pictures. I'm thinking I may have to check out Walmart. Really... a beautiful family.