Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Kids can say the funniest things

Conversation with Madison

Me: Madison you are really pretty. Do any boys at school every tell you that you are pretty?
Madison: Yeah three boys do.
Me: Do they have a crush on you?
Madison: Yeah.
Me: Do you think they are handsome?
Madison: NO WAY!!!!
Me: Oh, why is that?
Madison: They all have really crooked teeth!!! And their teeth are yellow!!!

I couldn't have been more proud.

Now Jackson sings at the dinner table occasionally and the other day he was sing "Who let the dogs out." Don't ask me where he learned it but that is what he was singing. Probably learned it from Amy. J/K

Jackson word for word:

Who let the dogs out...woof, woof, woof.
Who let the dogs out...woof, woof, woof.

Long pause as he looked around the table contemplating whether or not he should sing the new lyrics that had just popped into his head. Apparently he decided that we would all love to hear them so he belted out

Who let the kittys out...meow, meow.

3 comments:

The Wynn Family said...

I love listening to kids, it just makes me laugh!

Grandma Lois said...

I was so happy to see new blogging!! I also love the pictures and all the little things that kids say! Reminds me of some of things my babies used to say and my baby is now 48 years old!! Love, Grandma Lois

The Parents said...

After almost two months of no blogging and wow three new ones! I'm in heaven ;). Thanks for all the blogging and special thanks to Amy, not too often she blogs but she better get her own blog and give Bryce a run for the money!Yay!