Thursday, March 6, 2008

Jackson Walking

So I finally found a minute to update this blog. I have wanted to post this for a couple weeks now, but I am lame so whatever. Any way Jackson started walking about two weeks ago when he was 10 months to the day. Feb 24 2008. I took some additional video to show how he has improved. anyways, enjoy the video.

By the way, Jackson also cut his first tooth about a month ago. Trying to get a picture of this was practically impossible so unfortunately no pictures.

5 comments:

Rachelle said...

That is so cute. I love how he is so excited about the whole thing. That's classic.

Lawson Family said...

Wow! That's so great! our girls didn't walk until 14 months so I can't imagine a 10 month old walking around. He sure looks so proud!

The Wynn Family said...

He is so cute! And such a big boy. I love his laughing during the first part.

Lance and Caetie said...

Last time we saw him he was 3 months old!!! Can you believe it's been that long? When are you coming out Bryce? You should bring Amy and the kids too.....:o)

tiff snedaker said...

He is ADORABLE. I love his little giggle in that first part, like he knows he is accomplishing something huge!