Sunday, December 14, 2008

The past couple of weeks

Amy and I have been horrible about taking pictures this year and Thanksgiving was certainly no exception. We we able to snap a few over the past few weeks so here they are.
The week after Thanksgiving we had a family reunion with my mom's bros and sister. All we there except for two of my cousins. Lance and Caetie came out from Missouri and Drew flew in from CA. This was the first time in 2 years that we had all been together. It was a good time.
Here are some pics of Madison and Preston getting their yellow belts. We are proud of them and they really seem to love it.
Here are a few pics of the cousins.

Preston and Andersin were the best of buds.

5 comments:

Lance and Caetie said...

I think it's cool how Andersin is stealing all the covers....and how Laycie's sporting a beer belly.
We miss you guys already!!!
Caetie

The Wynn Family said...

How awesome that you were able to get together with you Mom's side of the Family. I has been way too long since I have seen pictures of your brothers and sister. So where is Robyn now is she still in CA? Hope your holidays are going well.

Lisa said...

Where are the pictures of Amy and her pregnant belly? I know that baby is coming in the next week or so. Good luck with everything and keep us all updated!

Carter Family said...

So, after a couple of phone calls and Lisa's comment, I thought I better explain why I wasn't in these family pictures. The reunion was in Savannah, about a 3 hour drive and my doctor told me that I absolutely could not go, so I stayed home and finished house work and Christmas shopping.

Carter Clan said...

Nice Belly on Laycie.. so funny. Looks like ya'll had a great time! Family and Holidays.. it's a great mix.