Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween

Halloween was fun this year. Unfortunately I was in Atlanta at a continuing education course all day but I was able to make it home in time for trick or treating. I was learning about Invisalign braces. They are the clear braces. In the last week since the course I have sold two case and have five consults set up for this week. It is pretty exciting.
While I was sitting in a class the kids were getting ready for Halloween. They were absolutely adorable. Madison dressed up as a bride. Preston was an Army dude. He wanted to be Superman but we couldn't find an adequate costume for him, so I convinced him to be a real hero. An army guy. Jackson was a little doggy. It was awesome. They went trick-or-treating with Cailee and Kendall. They had a really good time. I thought this picture was funny. It is Granny Robin giving a poison apple to the fair maidens.

8 comments:

Granny Robin said...

I am so glad to have had the chance to be with the kids for trick or treating! I wish you had taken a movie of the kids in their costumes. Watching Maddy in that bridal gown moved me to tears because I fast-forwarded many years to when I would see her walking in the halls of the temple. You can't see in the picture how much fun Preston had chasing the girls with that gun, and how Jackson's "tail" wagged and his doggie ears flopped when he was doing his cute little Action Jackson shuffle toddling around the house. It was awesome!

The Parents said...

Those are great pix!!! How awesome to be able to spend time with the other families so the kids can get to know them. Of course we are jealous, 'cause now we are missing out on so much of their young lives. Drats, I've got to get your dad out there in Jan. to see the new baby. Like Robin said a video clip would have been cute, too. Thanks for doing the blog it sure keeps us in touch of what is going on at your house.
Lotsa Love, Mom, Mary

Abs said...

It's good to see your updates. I've been on the edge of my seat waiting to see what the kids looked like for Halloween. Madison looks beautiful, Preston looks awesome (I can't wait to show Justin, who by the way bought a 9mm glock this weekend) and Jackson is way too cute.

Lance and Caetie said...

I can't wait to see Preston's AK47 go up against Andersin's Shoryuken.

Lance

Grandma Lois said...

What cute little great-grandkids!! I sure wish I could see all of you more often, but the blogs are the next best thing, so please keep up on the pix!! I love all of you very much! Grandma Lois

Starley Family said...

So fun! Sounds like dentists enjoy scheduling conferences over Halloween...I guess it gives them an excuse from passing out candy??? You could always just pass out the toothbrushes like our dentist did...

Way to teach Preston about the real heros guys!

The Carter Carters said...

So we have you for christmas this year, what would you guys like????
let me know soon..
:)
Stephanie, Jeremy and Alexis xoxo

Bianca said...

Hey! My daughter was a bride for Halloween too! Well, she was a vampire bride. She insisted on fangs and fake blood around her mouth to be really scary. And it did scare the other kids! She had so much fun with her costume.

Anyway, I see that you mentioned something about Invisalign. Las Vegas was where I got my set. Did you get them too? It was my dentist in Las Vegas, NV who suggested that to me instead of the usual metal braces. It worked exceptionally well.