Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Carter Family Conquers


So as you can tell from the title this week we have been getting things accomplished. Probably the biggest accomplishment is that Jackson finally started to move around. On Monday Amy called me while I was on my way to school. She was in tears and naturally I inquired as to the cause of her tears. "Jackson started crawling!!!" I don't know if these were tears of joy or despair. Regardless, we are going to have to Jackson-proof our house. The other big thing this week was when Amy decided to go dark. She decided to go back to her natural hair color. It is decidedly darker than anything she has ever had. I guess pregnancy can change things.


Madison gave the scripture in primary this week. We forgot that she had to do it until this morning on the way to church but she was able to memorize the scripture and reference in the time it took us to get to church. She did awesome when she had to recite it for the primary. This week Preston got a new Spiderman hat. We are proud of him and even though getting a new hat may not seem like a major accomplishment (to the untrained eye), it really is. You must be trained to see it though. As for me I got a lot of requirements done at school this week. I basically finished my crown and bridge requirements and I did finish my denture requirements. Those requirements tend to hold people up when graduation rolls around but fortunately I was able to get them out of the way.


Anywho, we have accomplished quite a bit this week. These weeks don't seem to happen as frequently as we would like but we get excited when they do. Welp, see ya later.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Hey dudes - I didn't know you guys even had a blog. So, for the record - I REALLY like Amy's new hair. Good job Aims. And I'm glad I got to see those pics of the halloween kids because we missed the trunk or treat.

Mark and Katie said...

Amy
I'm so glad you have blog! It is fun to see you guys. Madison is beautiful and your boys are so cute. I loved the video - great music choice! I'm excited to be able to keep tabs on you!
Katie (Stellmon)

tiff snedaker said...

LOL - I love the video. So cute. Your hair looks great too Amy!